Training and development are prominent components of the Council’s annual schedule, and every effort is made to ensure that selected topics address changing market trends and current issues affecting supplier diversity and black supplier development.
The Council’s official Supplier Diversity Training course assists corporate staff with:
- Understanding the concept of, and business case for, supplier diversity.
- Producing a compelling business case for their corporation to implement supplier diversity.
- Formulating a supplier diversity action plan for their corporation.
- Understanding the ‘how to’ of implementing effective supplier diversity processes.
- Establishing a means to evaluate supplier diversity performance.
From one-to-one peer support meetings to special training sessions tailored to members’ special needs, the Council is well-equipped to support ‘first-timers’ in developing their programmes, and help seasoned members ‘raise the bar’.